Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

HERCULES & LOVE AFFAIR - BLUE SONGS - SOPHOMORE RELEASE

Man, I cant remember the last time I was this excited about an album release. One of the big reasons why has to do with seeing Hercules & Love Affair play their new album tracks at their summer show in LA last year. I have been fantasizing about the day when I finally get to hear the full album version of "Step Up" with vocals from Bloc Party front-man Kele Okereke. Shaun Wright, LA based artist and fan of band, does vocals on the first single "My House" along with several other tracks on the upcoming album, Blue Songs, set for release on Jan 28th on Moshi Moshi Records.

Here is a promo power pack to tide you guys over until the full album is released.
1. Check out the Hercules remix of their own track and first single, My House Here
2. Download the flawless house gem "Step Up" with vocals from Kele Here
3. Download the Leo Zoro mix of "My House" with vocals from Shaun Wright Here

My House (Hercules & Love Affair Remix) by moshi moshi music


No comments: